Status
Not open for further replies.

assassin1840
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
mi
Item(s) for Sale:

dd 9512 d series i believe

Item(s) Description/Condition: they are older but there still in good condition a little stiff guy i bought them from had only 1k going to each sub if that. there is a little nick on one of them on the surrounds looks worst in pic than it does. . i heard them and sound great. coils reading between 3.7-4.1. 616-499-9898 i welcome text and i will get back to you asap do not text me as my phone is broken

sorry for the not so good pics my camera is dead can take better pics later when done charging if needed.

Price: 375 shipped each keep in mind theses are 55lbs each and its not cheap to ship

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

included i will make sure everything is packed very well.

Item Pictures:
IMG_0269.jpg
IMG_0264.jpg
IMG_0261.jpg
IMG_0259.jpg
IMG_0258.jpg
IMG_0256.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
i called you earlier i really want one of these let me know asap ..
waiting on other guy to see if he still wants one got another local that may want one too and i will let you know.

lowest price shipped to 71037 and I mean the lowest and u might have a sale.
you have pm. again im just going to say dont say whats the lowest price you can go, you see my price 600 for both plus shipping if you would like to make an offer text me or pm

I hope you have these by the time I get the money for a new computer, The one i'm using now I feel would be trade worthy, either way glws.

I've been looking at these beast for a while, I want them **** bad.

I hope you have these by the time I get the money for a new computer, The one i'm using now I feel would be trade worthy, either way glws.
I've been looking at these beast for a while, I want them **** bad.
i think my wife doesnt want a computer anymore just the cash right now.i looked at some computers and i can get a bad *** desktop under 500 brand new if i were to go that route id rather just buy a new one. may still trade for a 2k+ amp rated at 12.8

ill buy one if you want to sell 1 let me know.
i will think about it but i think for right now i want to sell both i think it will be harder to sell as a single thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...