2 fi btl n2 15" d1

delmore34
10+ year member

Here i have 2 Great condition FI BTL N2 15's Dual 1 ohm fully loaded.

Description/Condition:: They have never been reconed, i just removed the FI logos because one began to peel off... FAIL.The subs have 0 scuffs on surround, only have LIGHT scuffs on motor and basket from normal use. I dont not want to get rid of these subs but have to under the circumstances so please dont low ball, we all know what these are worth.

Asking 825 split shipping obo. NO TRADES

also willing to do local pick up, i will drive 50mi

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: willing to split shipping if price is right.

Item Pictures:
e850zc.jpg

fjeuq1.jpg

s157w0.jpg

verification

vii0oz.jpg

flat wound

4h6rf8.jpg

Original boxes

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.