2007 corvette gmos014

Participant count
  • Participant list

Varinabassing
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Richmond,Va
Ok so I am installing a few amps and speakers in my vette. I have installed the gmos 014 to give me a constant power. But I am not getting a ignition power for some reason. If I connect the ignition wire to the constant I get the deck to cut on but can't seem to find the switch ignition

Also when I turn the gain up on the amp I get a crazy screeching noise through the speakers. Thought maybe a ground will change that tomorrow

Any thoughts on the gmos 014 ? Told me in the instructions to cut a green/orange wire and pink wire. Anyone installed one of these in a vette wanna give some input

try grounding the adapter to the metal floor (sand away paint).

also, double check all connections. did you solder connections? crimp? how?

the GMOS adapter gets a digital signal from the car to engage the turn-on output on the GMOS (ignition).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.