2008 Tahoe Build

Nice ride and equipment. I agree, it needs to be dropped a little but its sick the way that it is. How much was the tinting job?

tinting was 160, I just got the box done tonight, will be installing everything tomorrow. Next will be HID lights.

I believe ya, but look at mine, you'll see what I mean

29mvx90.jpg

tinting was 160, I just got the box done tonight, will be installing everything tomorrow. Next will be HID lights.
who did ur tint, and will they do limo(illegal) if i pay cash lmk via pm pls

i used solarguard in delray for my last 5 cars but the owner wont do it for me no more something happened with a mva and someone snitchin or something

wow i was actually thinking of doing H11 6k now I'll think about it... And I got my tint done at that place on Sandlefoot in Boca.. I did illegal and I payed in credit card... I'm pretty sure they'd do it..

looks good

i see a few people reaching out to you and offering help

i to am in Delray - Boca and again if you need a hand hollah

i am 5 minutes from you

ya i appreciate the help offers, my free time to install my audio freaking *****. I wish I knew when I would finish it, things would keep popping up at any given time.

wow i was actually thinking of doing H11 6k now I'll think about it... And I got my tint done at that place on Sandlefoot in Boca.. I did illegal and I payed in credit card... I'm pretty sure they'd do it..
thanks man, comin along very nice gotta bring it to a local comp so i can hear it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.