are you thinking about going

• are you 100% sure your going

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • do you think you might go

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • or your not going

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters
well i dont have my list in front of me but its gonna be just like avenue sounds class's

1st class 3 10" 2 12" 1 15"

2nd class 4-5 10" 3-4 12" 2 15" 1 18"

3rd basacally anything greater then the 1 st and 2nd class

4th class

as as far as extream goes, i am gonna make a 4th class were there will only be 1st and 2nd and its gonna be of my descression weather its considered a daily driver or not,, that will be classifed as extream,, aka concreat,, plexi windows,batterys external of car, over ly wide tires, no front seats with seatable roomm like that,

doors can be open or closed in any classes,, and the audio has to be powered by D/c power no genarators to run your amps

well i dont have my list in front of me but its gonna be just like avenue sounds class's
1st class 3 10" 2 12" 1 15"

2nd class 4-5 10" 3-4 12" 2 15" 1 18"

3rd basacally anything greater then the 1 st and 2nd class

4th class

as as far as extream goes, i am gonna make a 4th class were there will only be 1st and 2nd and its gonna be of my descression weather its considered a daily driver or not,, that will be classifed as extream,, aka concreat,, plexi windows,batterys external of car, over ly wide tires, no front seats with seatable roomm like that,

doors can be open or closed in any classes,, and the audio has to be powered by D/c power no genarators to run your amps

Based on your classes, where does that put your mate Whitey's jeep in? it does not qualify for any organization not even the extreme classeses. This is based on setup in front of the vehicle before the pillar.

Based on your classes, where does that put your mate Whitey's jeep in? it does not qualify for any organization not even the extreme classeses. This is based on setup in front of the vehicle before the pillar.
i understand but sence the highest class is extream thats wut he falls in,, i already told him threw mutiple rule books that many things have to change for him to be legal he he ever plans to compete in a real leauge,, he is probly building a diffrent vehicle,,

that isent that bad,, there is another shop that has any 1 or 2 subs in a class which mean i can have 2 10" in a truck and vs some one with 18" walled thats ****ed up

Being that this is a car show also you should have a class that show cars can compete in. Most of my shows are part of a car show so I have 2 classes for these cars to compete in, you can get away with just one though. Just give it a power limit and limit it to like 2 12's or something reasonable, and try to keep it fair open it to only cars doing the car show.

Steve, Long Island competitors kinda stay in their own world and do things their way. I wish USACi went there like they use to. One thing about it, they always got a huge turnout.

So I got home last night from a big disapointment of me wasting gas and money to go to another GARBAGE!!! RIX magazine show... Was told there was going to be a SPL competition so the TEAM paid extra to compete and the SPL part of the show never happened.... Everyone that went there to compete was ripped off and wasnt even apoligized too.. We asked RICO himself if we would be competing and he told us... YES!! so we paid extra and we never even saw the TERM LAB...

We were blocked in by other cars so when we decided to leave they told us we cant go anywhere.. We were looking for him throughout the whole show and he was hiding behind all his STAFF.. on top of the trailer so no one could get to him... He was busy count all the cash he ripped people off for

We will never be supporting anymore RIX shows.. and we highly recommend you dont waste your time... The whole thing was a BIG ASS LIE!!! every single thing on the flyer was a LIE they said when you pay to go into the show you also get 2 tix for the FAIR but when you try to get in they say you need a STAMP on your hand for an extra $25 on top of the $40 for the show

They were spose to be rewarding CHAMPIONSHIP BELTS and LARGE SUPER CUP Trophies... and they gave out little bullsh*t MINI trophies

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...