are you thinking about going

• are you 100% sure your going

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • do you think you might go

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • or your not going

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters
idk people complained about you competeing. its a term lab mic. how can you cheat
Because buddy its called conflict of interest. Its just somthin you dont do. In anything that you are running. You yourself dont enter in it.

Nice vids but what was going on in the last one?
i have no idea bro, i did a interweb search. looks like it might of been a cool car show. as far as the spl goes i dont know. i heard 40+ cars. i did not go again this year. last year my subs were way to new to burp the hell out of them.

ya doc was there he placed second in his class with a 152.something i think lol don't quite recall the exact number

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...