2010 Camaro 2SS / JBL 660GTI's, JBL W10GTI MkII's

The 2010 Sin
10+ year member

So i've decided to go JBL.

Heres the situation: Working on a daily driver / showcar

2010 Chevy Camaro SS

2 - 10" JBL W10GTi MkII (trunk mounted in sealed enclosure by cartoys)

1 - JBL GTO 14001 (already installed)

2 - JBL 660GTI

2 - JBL GTO 1004

1 - Full Hushmat setup

1 - Kinetik Battery for 3000 watts.

CarToys in Tulsa is doing all of the install. But everyone has their own opinion.. I want crisp, clean, tight bass, and great sound quality. I am going to retain the factory head unit because i want it to be "semi-stealth".

The full install should be done by the end of next week. I will have many pictures to post soon! :)

Your thoughts?

So i've decided to go JBL.
Heres the situation: Working on a daily driver / showcar

2010 Chevy Camaro SS

2 - 10" JBL W10GTi MkII (trunk mounted in sealed enclosure by cartoys)

1 - JBL GTO 14001 (already installed)

2 - JBL 660GTI

2 - JBL GTO 1004

1 - Full Hushmat setup

1 - Kinetik Battery for 3000 watts.

CarToys in Tulsa is doing all of the install. But everyone has their own opinion.. I want crisp, clean, tight bass, and great sound quality. I am going to retain the factory head unit because i want it to be "semi-stealth".

The full install should be done by the end of next week. I will have many pictures to post soon! :)

Your thoughts?

cant wait to see some pics. no one uses jbl but i think they make good equipment. highs should be clean and ive always wanted to try jbl gti line subs. i hear they get really loud and are super good on sq. get a ton of pics of all the equipment and some vids of those gtis!

my 660gti's will be here on tuesday and should be in the shop that day or wed. hope to have pics for you next weekend! :)

im pumped.. never spent +/- $5k on a sound system before.

Those JBL 660gti's won the EISA (European Imaging and Sound Award) which is a much coveted award in Europe, surpassing

the performance of last year's winning Morel system and the Focal Utopia series.

PUMPED to see how they sound..

PS. I probably hate your car too WorstEnemy453 :)

yes i will retain the factory head unit. I will have the MS-8 installed the minute it ships... and that crappy factory head unit will sound better than most all if not all of the aftermarket units out there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.