2012 Honda System Overhaul from almost complete fact. Purch Soon. Thanks in advance

Participant count
  • Participant list

bptk01

Hello, I currently have a factory system with the exception of an appradio2 HU which the touch screen recently stopped functioning. Its been a while but I have owned CDT/Alpine/DLS comps before, and Elemental Designs Subs. Plan on staying pretty low budget this go round. I listen to mostly hip/hop , r&b, pop (kids) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. Because I want to stay low budget I want to get a multi channel app which will be able to power front comps + sub. Was looking at the type R's seem there are some pretty good deals on the online sites, Need suggestions for multi channel amp, and SubWoofer....... was thinking about CompVR, W3, or something else more focused on SQ, but i do want to feel the bass when I want to. Again trying to stay low Budget, Also if anyone knows a good installer in Maryland area, would be awesome. Again trying to stay low budget. This system will be going into a 2012 Honda Accord

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.