SOLD 250A Mechman Alt *Universal*

resko1
10+ year member

<<< 8" TC1000 LMS S3
Sheboygan,WI
I have a 250A Mechman Alt for sale. 255A max rate @ 2000+ RPMs, 165A idle rate. It is currently fitted for late 90's Chrysler/Dodge/Mitsubishi. Can be adapted to fit any model Ford from 65-90 and mustangs up to 95. can also be adapted to fit a GMC up to 95.

This Alt is currently at Mechman, so I dont have pics(sorry). Need to get this sold so I can get mine thats sitting there finished. It will also be shipped directly from Mechman. Any mods needed will be free of charge for the buyer. If you are SERIOUSLY interested, send me a pm and I will call Matt and see if it can be adapted to fit your vehicle.

I have plenty of refs here and other sites and if you have any questions, send a pm and I will give you my cell number.

Price is 200 plus shipping. Matt said shipping shouldnt be anymore then 15 conus. This is a steal! Thats less then a dollar an amper!

is this item brand new?
BNIB. I bought it from someone else unused. I never used it because it didnt fit the year of my car. Sent it back to mechman to be recased but he said it couldnt be recased to my vehicle. So I ordered a new one and need to sell this to pay for the new one.

Stupis ass caco deleted my post so everyone that replied there can come over here. Calling mechman in a few.

And for those interested, please list year, make, model, and ENGINE SIZE. I guess engine size matters too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

resko1

10+ year member
<<< 8" TC1000 LMS S3
resko1
Sheboygan,WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date