26,000 Watt - $1,700 Good or Bad?

c40.jpg

Sounds like the OP found one of those nice gentleman driving a white van in a supermarket parking lot somewhere......

Hopefully your joking about buying that garbage. If not I have a very nice bridge I can sell you for a crazy good deal //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Sounds like the OP found one of those nice gentleman driving a white van in a supermarket parking lot somewhere......
Hopefully your joking about buying that garbage. If not I have very nice bridge I can sell you for a crazy good deal //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
or some lake front property in the mojave desert

TF???????? i believe this //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/reposthorse.gif.368c1dbb9d02cacf5006b3ed421cde0e.gif is in order..... minus the repost sign

As Said I really Have no Price limit, No limitations, and just trying to get an Idea of where , to go from the begining, I want something that can shake windows for a good price, the next two companys i was thinking where Boston Acoustics or Polk but i also have no idea what im getting into lol

As Said I really Have no Price limit, No limitations, and just trying to get an Idea of where , to go from the begining, I want something that can shake windows for a good price, the next two companys i was thinking where Boston Acoustics or Polk but i also have no idea what im getting into lol
Who fed you that line of BS in the first post?

you still did not list any brand names or models of the equipment from your first post.

real talk...a simple search on this forum will show you exactly what brands and products are good and bad, best bangs for the buck, products that are popular right now, etc etc.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.