3 Pioneer Premier TS-W1240C 12" Subs Old School Nickel IMPP!

Participant count
  • Participant list

casper97ta
10+ year member

IM HERE FOR THE GANG BANG
Item(s) for Sale: 3 Pioneer Premier TS-W1240C 12" Subs

Item(s) Description/Condition: I have 3 old school Pioneer Premier IMPP Nickel plated subs. Anybody that remembers these knows how rare and great these subs are/were. These ones are in excellent shape with a couple nicks in the silver coating on the cone as you can see in the pics. The surrounds are in perfect shape as are the spiders and motors. I bought these a few years ago wanting to run an old school set up but theyve just been sitting so its time to let them go. These are single 4 ohm subs rated at 800w. The SQ is excellent and they get loud, dont let these get away.

Price: $250

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Not sure how much shipping is going to be for these I can discuss it with the buyer.

Item Pictures:

Nice subs buddy. I have always liked the sound of Pioneer subs especially the older models. I had four of the diamond plate cone IMPP's back in high school. Ran all four off of an MTX Thunder 2300. Man I thought I was boomin lol

I do, but my bank account doesn't. I have had every single one of the first silver IMPP diamondplates, I had 8's, 10's, 15's. I had the IB versions of the 8's, 10's, 12's and 15's and currently have a pair of the regular 12's but with DVC. I'm still looking for those 15's in IB configuration, impossible to find now, obviously.

Nice subs buddy. I have always liked the sound of Pioneer subs especially the older models. I had four of the diamond plate cone IMPP's back in high school. Ran all four off of an MTX Thunder 2300. Man I thought I was boomin lol
Thanks man the old school IMPP's sound great, I think we all ran some of these at one point lol

I do, but my bank account doesn't. I have had every single one of the first silver IMPP diamondplates, I had 8's, 10's, 15's. I had the IB versions of the 8's, 10's, 12's and 15's and currently have a pair of the regular 12's but with DVC. I'm still looking for those 15's in IB configuration, impossible to find now, obviously.
I hear ya on that one, half the reason why im cleaning out some of my old gear.

How many cubes do these like?
They like small sealed, Pioneer recommends 1.1 cubes. Anything around .75-1.25 would be great

Heres the specs for anybody interested

Features

Nickel-Coated Foamed IMPP (Injection Molded Polypropylene) Rigilite™ Composite Cone Woofer with Spin Finish

Cone-Integrated Conical Domes for High Cone Rigidity

One-Piece Cone Construction for Reduced Distortion

Butyl Rubber Surround

Direct-to-Cone Voice Coil Mounting Ring (Patent Pending)

Conex Damper with Damper Ring

Lead Wires Integrated into Damper for High Reliability and Improved Power Transfer

Large Diameter (2-5/8"), Long Throw Voice Coil

Oversized Glass-Imide Voice Coil Bobbin

Projected Pole Yoke with Vented Pole

High-Energy Strontium Magnet with Bumped Back Plate

Anti-Resonant Basket Design

Large Gold-Plated Binding Posts

Low-Q Design for use in Extremely Small Sealed Box (1.1 cubic foot recommended)

Specifications

800 Watts Max Music Power

200 Watts Nominal Power Handling

Frequency Response: 15-2,000Hz

Sensitivity (Efficiency): 92dB (1W/1m)

4 Ohm Rated

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.