3 way front stage questions and recommendations

Participant count
  • Participant list
the rs6 are nice and I have 4 of them too, but I am leaning more towards the 5 and 3/4" pioneers for mid-range or the focal 4"polyglass 4v2's
I understand the desire to run a smaller mid.

1"tweet5 3/4"or 4" midrange

8" midbass.

or do you think i'm going to get the same clarity from the rs6's over the "focals and pioneers for midrange.

what would you run?
I would experiment, but would lean toward the 4" polyglass. you'll want a flexible electronic crossover so you can adjust their bandwidth according to their performance/response.

might have too, should I look at the 3"mid
I think an all Dyn setup would be your best bet also - you can get a 3-way crossover made to work with the entire set. You have enough speakers to sell to fund the purchase.

thanks a heap for your replys and recommendations..... I got a good deal on the dyns $200 each, might start having a look for more speakers....

I currently have DDC-17C alpine splits, and basalt 2-way pioneer coaxils for rear fill, I've got two orbital blue marine batts, kx600.4 and kx1200.1 kickers and a dd9510g sub. this is whats in my car atm, but am going to sell the car and get a new fj cruiser and am wanting to put in the best possible system I can into it.

I used to sell dynaudio, wish I didn't pass up a set of the 3"mid-range drivers for $150 on the bay last year.... i'll keep looking for some, again that's everyone for your input.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.