30,000 sq ft shop for the public

Hm that sounds like a cool concept, too bad it's all the way up in utah //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif lol

it seems like a good idea and for one good price but i just don't think it'll work. there's to much other things to come into play when working in a shop. first off you need to know what you're doing and who's going to insure a shop like this and cover it for something you have no control over? someone is going to lose some fingers or something worse for not knowing what they are doing with the equiptment

u could just have monthly membership levels... so much for just someone that comes in every now and then to use a lift and what not.. then maybe another level thats for someone say building a car where it would stay there for a period of time

Well as long as they sign a waiver for working on thier own cars that covers the insurance part. Glad im in the military i just go to the on post do it yourself shop, its like 3 dollars an hour or 18 per 24 if the car stays there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.