SOLD 30 Memphis 4000ds

TSGP

Banned
Alabama
Yes you read that right.

I have THIRTY memphis 4000ds to get rid of.

Most of you guys know I"m best friends with Steve Cook.

We struck up a deal on amps and now I'm the proud owner of 30 amps to sell

Asking 800 each shipped OBO, lets get a set price and get these things sold...

whew k. lol

tons of stuff happened QUICK around here.

After I was talking to a few people on pm we went to get dinner and my kitchen caught fire lol

so we stayed the night at a hotel while the cabinets got torn out and the house aired out a little bit.

ok....price is going back up now but not "as" much.

I lost money on the ones I sold, I was going to try to start a spark but now everyone is going to want amps for that price so I might have screwed myself....they will never be that price again so the few that bought them at the price got the best deal ever.

New price though, I'll do 650 + shipping and paypal whatever that comes out to be.

Actual shipping is charged for each also

100% honest I paid 600 dollars per amp, and I have to go un install them, box them, take them to the shipping company and its just a PITA so I'm charging 50 bucks for the hassle.

If we can work something out where more then 5 gets sold at once I will do them for 615 + shipping and paypal because it cuts down on gas having to drive to pick them up

he made an investment, and could profit from it
Lol. I hope he doesnt get pissed that I said that but... that was my thoughts at the time of posting.. its a big risk.. but I guess if you don't selll them you can have a pretty powerful rig ...

its a complicated situation with the amps

I'm not technically out 18k yet.

Memphis sent an invoice and said we had to either send the amps back or give them x amount of money per amp.

So I cut them a check from the businesses account and they said if I decided to get rid of any to send them back and they would give me back the money.

Basically I just bought them to re sell and help out some people on ca.com because its an awesome deal I think and if I don't sell any I just send them back and get my money back //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.