Northeast Region 3rd Annual St. Judes Charity Bass Off 3x TNESPL/ 3x DBDrag / 3x Bassrace

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV

thorshammer1
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Auburn, NY
Oh yeah Ladies and Gentleman its back!

First yr we raised 1700 in the rain. Yr 2 we donated 1500 to St. Judes and sent Caitlyn her Mom and Dad to Walt Disney World where they stayed in the Swan and Dolphin Premier resort for 5 days and 4 nights.

What can we accomplish for Year number 3!

We have a new Sponsor this yr with Cactus Sounds which means more money to be donated! Big Thanks Christof!

Registration will be 9am with Qualifying starting at 11am!

1624 Clark St. Rd

Auburn, NY 13021

This is a 3x TNESPL/ 3x DBDrag and 3x Bassrace with a possibility of the first ever Trunk class for DBDrag!

http://www.termpro.com/asp/officialevent.a...ionID=474901679

http://www.teamnortheastspl.com/

This list will be growing as I gain more donations but as of now I have donations from

DC

Cactus Sounds

T3 (Unconfirmed but have supprted every yr)

Auto Zone

Home Depot

Chilis

Buffalo Wild Wings

More info to come

Team ACT Audio will be there. BTW I have some questions about the TNESPL memberships. Ill PM you for more info.

Woo Hoo! Conneticut in the house!

Awaiting your questions //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

you say that now u wont go...u better not back out on are jeep deal eather[/quote
Your out of your MIND! Your Jeep is gonna kill mine and if not I'll make fun of you for life. I'll take a bet on my new whip VS your Jeep though. Thats a closer battle even though I think you still got me by a little bit.

Hey Thorshammer I tried to PM you but your mailbox is full. Erase some messages Ms. Popularity lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

thorshammer1

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
thorshammer1
Auburn, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date