Central Region 3x Waukegan Dbdrag/Bassrace

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
I'll be honest, sitting in the car for 2 158 runs sealed up and the outlaw run with the door open literally kicked the **** out of my old ass //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
Keep that up and you will be wearing hearing aids in both ears.

so in the street max is that one battery as in the one under the hood or one under the hood and one in back..cuz i only have on under the hood, the aq amp n the r i just put a 8 inch sono on and id say it got alittle louder...what class would that be in...cuz i brought the scort up but didnt get to meter it

I really want to thank you all again for coming out and making the event great. Definitly look for about 3 or 4 shows next season from CACO.
There will be a open spot in May for you to have a show the NWTC show in Green Bay will not happen next year.

so in the street max is that one battery as in the one under the hood or one under the hood and one in back..cuz i only have on under the hood, the aq amp n the r i just put a 8 inch sono on and id say it got alittle louder...what class would that be in...cuz i brought the scort up but didnt get to meter it
Just the one battery located in the stock location area.

i think know that mike knows the spl level he is dealing with at .25ohm he might invest in one for when he drops his load ... those subs were beatn so **** hard

come on, 158 sealed daily driver, i think mike overshot the category of "daily driver" once he broke 160... he drives a "daily deafener"

Just the one battery located in the stock location area.
im kinda mad i didnt enter, only 2 people i think entered in the street max..i didnt wanna pull the scort out cuz i thought mike was gonna show up with the spinner hub caps n make me look bad

party at my house is over, so I can finally relax. Glad that so many stopped by, had a good time and ate a LOT of pizza.
Thanks to Patrick, Jeremy, and Larry plus all the sponsors. Was a pretty good turnout and a GREAT time was had by all the DOA guys and girl.

139.9 class is way too competitive and was fun to watch. I got lucky and won the 49.9 class in my 2nd time doing bass race. I just hope the 39.9 heavy hitters don't step up to that class.

Props to Pioneer Saturn for making the long trip, same with Stewie. That's dedication or borderline insanity, but you young guys can do that stuff.

Impressive car Geoff, good luck at finals.

I hope someone has a decent vid of the "bat trick" and maybe a dbDrag or USACI run with the score in the vid. Altima did good today and still sounds killer playing music, so I'm happy...

Sabor I have a 3rd place medal for you at the house...

Thanks

im kinda mad i didnt enter, only 2 people i think entered in the street max..i didnt wanna pull the scort out cuz i thought mike was gonna show up with the spinner hub caps n make me look bad
spinners are history after I lost another one a few weeks ago. Besides the DOA signature series hub caps add dB's......

spinners are history after I lost another one a few weeks ago. Besides the DOA signature series hub caps add dB's......
very true..since u took those off u got alittle louder lol..but i think it coulda been the bats on the windshield..i dont remember those last time i seen ur car

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bumpin buick

5,000+ posts
Science is everything
bumpin buick
Appleton, Wisconsin
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date