4 18" Fi BTL's Fully Loaded in the Suburban!!!!!!!!

People keep telling me Im jealous, never had a system worth talking about and just watch youtube videos to see loud systems...
Have you ever seen any of my systems? Im louder than both of you put together. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
what are your numbers anyhow,

He makes a thread to show his progress and let people comment on it.

Im giving my opinion, and my opinion is that this build is lame, and theres another person doing 4 18s sub up/port back everyday. Its nothing special. Especially when they do it EXACTLY like someone else. Be original, build a different type of box other than just a square ported box that isnt walled (but is still like a foot over the window line anyway) thats crammed in the back of an SUV with nowhere near enough airspace.

well... whatever you have as the "total cost" add a grand to it and then you will be closer to the real total cost. in just the supplies alone i have about 900 dollars in it on the low end. i still dont have the front of my wall sealed off from the rest of the vehicle... i am ordering some damplifier pro next week... and I still havent had a chance to pull out the subs and resin in the enclosure or the front loading chamber.

i can do 155 on music with no problem with everything not done yet though and my resonant frequency is at 32 hz //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

it pays off... you just need to be very patient and realize how much it really will cost you... the little things add up quick and it's never as cheap as you have summed up in your mind... not if you try and do it right... because you cant account for trial and error.

He makes a thread to show his progress and let people comment on it.
Im giving my opinion, and my opinion is that this build is lame, and theres another person doing 4 18s sub up/port back everyday. Its nothing special. Especially when they do it EXACTLY like someone else. Be original, build a different type of box other than just a square ported box that isnt walled (but is still like a foot over the window line anyway) thats crammed in the back of an SUV with nowhere near enough airspace.
originality is great.. but not everyone wants that trial and error, especially on ca where there are a lot of people still learning about everything from the ground up...

oh, and whats wrong with walls? lol :p I am very fond of my 4th order wall //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

well... whatever you have as the "total cost" add a grand to it and then you will be closer to the real total cost. in just the supplies alone i have about 900 dollars in it on the low end. i still dont have the front of my wall sealed off from the rest of the vehicle... i am ordering some damplifier pro next week... and I still havent had a chance to pull out the subs and resin in the enclosure or the front loading chamber.
i can do 155 on music with no problem with everything not done yet though and my resonant frequency is at 32 hz //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

it pays off... you just need to be very patient and realize how much it really will cost you... the little things add up quick and it's never as cheap as you have summed up in your mind... not if you try and do it right... because you cant account for trial and error.

The biggest problem i see with this is that he doesn't know how to build or fabricate anything. So unless he learns how to do all this himself the install/fabrication fee r gonna rape him.

Gotta love it when more money is put into the system then the car.O wait those subs cost $50 each.Maybe the car is worth more. Sub2weeker Your scores in your sig are absolute B.S.

Sorry for asking for help. I thank the ones that are being patient. Galactic monkey I see where you are coming from, but don't be such an a$$hole about it. I am NEW the only build that I have really seen publicized is Meade's. Now the smart people would have given me names of people that do it better and videos. Not just criticize and put down. But like I said I am sorry for asking. And plugitin ttt you have nothing better to do. At least Galactic Monkey was trying to make a point. Not just saying fail. I guess that is what you do.

Gotta love it when more money is put into the system then the car.O wait those subs cost $50 each.Maybe the car is worth more. Sub2weeker Your scores in your sig are absolute B.S.
ahahahahahahahahahaha...

why would you even post vids to that?

The biggest problem i see with this is that he doesn't know how to build or fabricate anything. So unless he learns how to do all this himself the install/fabrication fee r gonna rape him.
is he not doing this himself?

truthfully, I can't imagine not doing the work myself... i understand if you dont have the experience or knowledge... but learn...

anyways... you have to know what you are doing if you are doing this yourself... that or prepare to pay some nice markups...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.