4 18" Fi BTL's Fully Loaded in the Suburban!!!!!!!!

There is dumbass. It is called Private Message. You fukin idiot. I don't know who you are? Why am I an idiot? Because I am fukin asking for help and I have ideas, or is it because you are nuthuggin on other peoples comment. Grow the fuk up. I really wish that there was a way you could say this to me face to face you fukin nerd. You were probably bullied in middle school, now you get on the internet in the comfort of your mother basement and talk ****. GTFO What do you have that is so great a fukin mini build.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ot.gif.1ccdea14db89b4c1e3b73336d794b1d2.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/reposthorse.gif.368c1dbb9d02cacf5006b3ed421cde0e.gif what he said^^^^

im not sure what to do if hes mad, but if we would like to beat him or something we have to talk/check in...i dont know its too confusing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
check in was a term we used in prison for rats and b!tches that ran their mouths and when it was time to man up they would CHECK IN to PROTECTIVE CUSTODY. pretty much what would happen to 80% of you clowns on this forum that run your mouths instead of help.

theres alot of mad people in this thread
you spoke too soon...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

check in was a term we used in prison for rats and b!tches that ran their mouths and when it was time to man up they would CHECK IN to PROTECTIVE CUSTODY. pretty much what would happen to 80% of you clowns on this forum that run your mouths instead of help.
let me get this straight:

1. we both somehow miraculously end up in the same prison...im not having fun already //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

2. we have some sort of conversation, during which i reveal to you that it was i who offered little to no help to the OP of this thread

3. due to my overwhelming shame and your incredible gang connections and physical strength, i am going to check myself into "protective custody" in order to avoid your wrath

4. 80 percent of ca.com will join me

now im a little shady on #4. does 80 percent of ca.com join me before or after this happens to me?

how are we all going to end up in the same prison?

any idea on the kinds of sentences we will all be serving?

will i have any valuable information with which to bargain for my freedom?

im really depressed and confused now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

There is dumbass. It is called Private Message. You fukin idiot. I don't know who you are? Why am I an idiot? Because I am fukin asking for help and I have ideas, or is it because you are nuthuggin on other peoples comment. Grow the fuk up. I really wish that there was a way you could say this to me face to face you fukin nerd. You were probably bullied in middle school, now you get on the internet in the comfort of your mother basement and talk ****. GTFO What do you have that is so great a fukin mini build.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

There is dumbass? Where? Oh, I see it. It's the fucktard that made a thread in the Build Logs forum apparently to just "ask for help and have ideas." I came into this thread looking for a build log, scanned through quickly finding nothing, and noticed how everything headed toward what it usually does when some dumb motherfucker with the speech abilities of a high school freshman year dropout wastes everyone's time. But yeah, I'm hugging everyone's sack because I decide to tell it as it is, you stupid fuck. What do I have that's so great? Hm, how about halfway to acquiring a degree in electrical engineering and mathematics? You know, something that will actually yield knowledge and success and allow me to invest time and money in what I enjoy. Not just ponder ideas and waste everyone's time, you half-wit, neanderthal fuck. How about you get the fuck out and stop creating mediocre threads and then whining like a bitch when people call you out. Sorry I had to be the one to let you know that you're a faggot. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

the problem is that he posted this thread in the build log section asking questions and for help which is not what this forum is for... this forum is meant for showing build pics of underway projects not to ask for help designing one. thats the reason people are jumping on you

the problem is that he posted this thread in the build log section asking questions and for help which is not what this forum is for... this forum is meant for showing build pics of underway projects not to ask for help designing one. thats the reason people are jumping on you
Ok got ya I actually have asked the mods to close this POS thread. lol:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

XD ( i post here for fun ) If U have questions shoot me a pm. Alos ANSWER THIS QUESTION (wtf is thermite?) from what i've searched and found this would be counter productive

When eversince were 09'ers in their 1st yr of car audio? Does everyone in the hobby sign on to ca.com right when the hobby begins? Been into car audio for about 4 yrs and im still an 09'er so? I got onto this site cause it is very easy to pick up and learn some stuff, veiwing build logs and all that stuff, (this isn't a build log btw lol you needed to do some research first) but hey! we all start somewhere in car audio regardless if your an 09'er 08'er or however long you have been lounging around on the forum cause your an 07'er doesn't mean your more intelligent. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif To the OP, you havent done nothing wrong at all and you just started your thread in the wrong place, no biggie you live and you learn from your mistakes, we all do. To all the guys bashing on the OP, go back on your threads you started and you will find that wow! you too have asked for help too!! We all need to join together share ideas and quit jerkin around the OP for stupid stuff, no wonder why car audio is a dying hobby, lost interest after posting their first thread on CA.com for help and realized that its hopeless with some of the people on here. OP, good luck with your build its nice to see more people that want to be loud! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Some of us are here to help and return the favor for the help that we ourselves have received from CA.com members. Hope the build comes along!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

/ rant

When eversince were 09'ers in their 1st yr of car audio? Does everyone in the hobby sign on to ca.com right when the hobby begins? Been into car audio for about 4 yrs and im still an 09'er so? I got onto this site cause it is very easy to pick up and learn some stuff, veiwing build logs and all that stuff, (this isn't a build log btw lol you needed to do some research first) but hey! we all start somewhere in car audio regardless if your an 09'er 08'er or however long you have been lounging around on the forum cause your an 07'er doesn't mean your more intelligent. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif To the OP, you havent done nothing wrong at all and you just started your thread in the wrong place, no biggie you live and you learn from your mistakes, we all do. To all the guys bashing on the OP, go back on your threads you started and you will find that wow! you too have asked for help too!! We all need to join together share ideas and quit jerkin around the OP for stupid stuff, no wonder why car audio is a dying hobby, lost interest after posting their first thread on CA.com for help and realized that its hopeless with some of the people on here. OP, good luck with your build its nice to see more people that want to be loud! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Some of us are here to help and return the favor for the help that we ourselves have received from CA.com members. Hope the build comes along!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
/ rant
Thanks man I am about to start a thread on my thoughts and ideas. It wont be a build, but it will be what I do before I start my build. Please no dumping.

Thanks man I am about to start a thread on my thoughts and ideas. It wont be a build, but it will be what I do before I start my build. Please no dumping.
I need to take a dump. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.