4 18" konaki's 16k soundigital.

SSPX0119.jpg

SSPX0120.jpg

SSPX0121.jpg

finished product...

sounds sick..

I'm gonna meter em and see what 16 mids and 16 tweeters meter.

i hooked up the sd16k soundigital and there was terrible feedback and engine whine when the mids and subs are all on.

now when the mids amps are disconnected and only the 16k hooked up there is no feed back and works.

when the sd16k is disconnect the mids and tweets sound fine.

i have a kenwood head unit that i think is the problem. but i have to find the ground loop problem first before i install and leave that big amp in.

and i layed half way into my bass knob and that amp is freakish loud. kinda surprized me!

i hooked up the sd16k soundigital and there was terrible feedback and engine whine when the mids and subs are all on.
now when the mids amps are disconnected and only the 16k hooked up there is no feed back and works.

when the sd16k is disconnect the mids and tweets sound fine.

i have a kenwood head unit that i think is the problem. but i have to find the ground loop problem first before i install and leave that big amp in.

and i layed half way into my bass knob and that amp is freakish loud. kinda surprized me!
Good, try another ground connection.

Good, try another ground connection.
i used the common ground block on the side of my batteries that is the common ground for all of em.

so i'm really hoping its the head unit. i hate kenwoods. had nothing but problems with them and engine whine.

vanpics3011.jpg

I have never had luck with kenwoods either. I stick with the upper models of pioneer and alpine is nice.

Door pods look good james, that's not the same **** you used on your crx interior is it? I hope not.

Interesting firing direction, but as long as it sounds a bueno.

like the way the door pods came out, just a little uneasy with that one tweeter firing into your floor?

take a vid of your mids playin, lmao //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

something to try is to take all grounds away and run grounds from battery to battery. and maybe one from front bat to frame and thats it. or grounding the rcas.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sub-FATHER

10+ year member
Resurecting this sport
sub-FATHER
denver, CO.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date