4 8" AB xds.

basshead74

Ok so this weekend I am purchasing 4 8" american bass xds and was wondering what to expect out of them. If anyone has run them here I'd like to know what ya thought. I'm getting all 4 for 125 bucks. So what enclosure should I use? I would love to do a bandpass but I'm sure some of you will say to run a ported box. Just looking for some opinions. Thanks.

Ok so this weekend I am purchasing 4 8" american bass xds and was wondering what to expect out of them. If anyone has run them here I'd like to know what ya thought. I'm getting all 4 for 125 bucks. So what enclosure should I use? I would love to do a bandpass but I'm sure some of you will say to run a ported box. Just looking for some opinions. Thanks.
T-LINE for sure. Here is my 2 xd6.5s in a t-line getting 125 watts each

I ran a setup with 3 of the xd 8s and another with 4 xd 8's and both were pretty impressive. i powered both setups with a vfl 150.1

Well honestly just enough to mount the amp somewhere and possibly a battery other than that...nothing. Never tried a t line enclosure either. So I'm not sure how they sound or the range of freq it can play.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

basshead74

basshead74
Phelps, New York
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
basshead74