$50,000 and an old tahoe... help me spend it

honestly i think its foolish to put that much money in a old truck like that.why not take the 50k and trade it in on something like Nissan armada thats already clean throw some rims on it and do the stereo and maybe a little custom leather inside?

GM is JUNK.. the fram on my buddies Tahoe is weak as hell.
Some of us choose to use our stretched amounts of money for better use then to spend it all on a newer vehicle.

Lamborghini vs tuned/fixed eclipse looks over actual power/performance

SNAP I remeber that. ill find it this weekend for ya. wasnt ben from ed in it too?
because I dont want an armada? ive got other vehicles to drive if I need something nice (sl55) something towed (f550) good gas milage (2015 accord v6 coupe) to haul people (honda pilot) to go fast (383 swapped turd gen maro). to go offroad (jeep grand cherokee limited). im working on getting a classic vehicle to round it out. im really sorry you dont like gm, but im not trading this in, and I couldnt care less about wasting this amount of money.
Good to see your not one of the *********. GM vehicles are beast.

Unfortunately i moved to a fiat/dodge vehicle haha

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Some of us choose to use our stretched amounts of money for better use then to spend it all on a newer vehicle.

Gm ***** man. only engine i like is the 350 and 427. they have subpar frames interior and always have electrical problems.

ford has great frames and interior but god there motors ****.

dodge IMO is great stuff for the trucks but the transmisssions in hte 2500 and 3500 always need modification to handle anything. lol

ive owned nissan and from family member nissan toyota and honda has been the best ive seen..next BMW volvo

its a **** shame my 3.7liter v6 will keep up with the 6.2l camaro in a straight line and the camaro doesn't have a chance on a road track..

lolwut, how the hell? apparently you dont like steel. go look at a toyota frame - one thats not rusted in half.
ive never heard anyone complain about there Toyota frame. everyone ive ridden in was solid and had way more power than any of the american trucks..

SNAP I remeber that. ill find it this weekend for ya. wasnt ben from ed in it too?
because I dont want an armada? ive got other vehicles to drive if I need something nice (sl55) something towed (f550) good gas milage (2015 accord v6 coupe) to haul people (honda pilot) to go fast (383 swapped turd gen maro). to go offroad (jeep grand cherokee limited). im working on getting a classic vehicle to round it out. im really sorry you dont like gm, but im not trading this in, and I couldnt care less about wasting this amount of money.
well at least you have money to fix it up! lol..

Gm ***** man. only engine i like is the 350 and 427. they have subpar frames interior and always have electrical problems.ford has great frames and interior but god there motors ****.

dodge IMO is great stuff for the trucks but the transmisssions in hte 2500 and 3500 always need modification to handle anything. lol

ive owned nissan and from family member nissan toyota and honda has been the best ive seen..next BMW volvo

its a **** shame my 3.7liter v6 will keep up with the 6.2l camaro in a straight line and the camaro doesn't have a chance on a road track..
i dont know what GM you're talking about, ive had literally 0 electrical problems in the 8 years ive had my 00 silverado, it's the full electric mirrors, seats, etc package. the engine and tranny are still going with 175k miles - no major issues. do you know what the camaro was geared at? your smaller engine could of been in a lighter car or had diffferent gearing, you're comparing apples to oranges without knowing specifics. the interior on GM is 100x nicer than ford imo, not to mention all the extra options.

honestly i think its foolish to put that much money in a old truck like that.why not take the 50k and trade it in on something like Nissan armada thats already clean throw some rims on it and do the stereo and maybe a little custom leather inside?

GM is JUNK.. the fram on my buddies Tahoe is weak as hell.
wash your mouth..... lol

gm is the bomb..

gm RULES.

i love these older suv's ..

im not a hater. every brand makes something nice.

Yeah, that's the one. lol
will look tonight.

Gm ***** man. only engine i like is the 350 and 427. they have subpar frames interior and always have electrical problems.ford has great frames and interior but god there motors ****.

I test drove a new camaro and it was horrid. lots of ppl love em, and I respect that, but at the end of the day my sl55 was better built, felt quicker, handled better, and was overall a much better car. I cant argue with ya there.

ive never heard anyone complain about there Toyota frame. everyone ive ridden in was solid and had way more power than any of the american trucks..
new tundras are pretty nice //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
well at least you have money to fix it up! lol..
havent had a major repair yet. if its needed, I will fix it though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

wash your mouth..... lol
gm is the bomb..

gm RULES.

i love these older suv's ..
I do too. when I bought this the 07s were just coming out. I didnt like the update then, I dont want one now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i will never own anything other then gm ( chevy ) .
op, spend away on that truck.

they look really nice done up.
agreed

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.