52 Free Packs of AT Deadener! Almost 1000 free sq ft up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I plan on deadening my front doors along with my trunk, I need to deaden my spare tired bracket it vibrates like a mofo.

But all in all I need my entire trunk, rear deck, doors and maybe some floor panels to finish it off.

I have a '98 Cavalier I need to deaden around the rear seat, rear deck, trunk and trunk lid. Also need to install some more in the doors. Also have a '99 Ford F-150 that I used another brand on and have had some problems with it peeling off, So the doors need to be redone.

Hi Coleman!

I bought 25 sq ft. of your old 60 mil, and and covered my doors, my trunk lid, and my brothers trunk lid. It would have gone a lot farther, but I wasn't entirely familiar with how deadener worked, at the time, and did nearly 100% coverage. Here's a pic of what I did with my doors....

cdtinstall1.jpg

I wish I could say what the before and after effects were, regarding how well my components sound, but I installed my first set of component speakers while deadening. However, I did have a sub-stage installed by that time, and there was noticeably less vibration of the trunk lid while playing music. My next project will be deadening my roof, rear deck, and rear quarter panels, as they all vibrate horribly and loudly, and ruin the enjoyment of my music at high volume. But, I will admit... Murder Mat's good reviews, and Knukonceptz solid reputation, have had me considering going with them. This doesn't mean that AudioTechnix wasn't at the top of the list, though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Summing this up, I want to say that you will be getting a good deal of recognition with this in my car. I have plenty of friends and family that love mobile audio, and come to me for advice, recommendations, and installation needs. You already get recommended, but by helping me treat my current problem areas, these people will see and (most importantly) hear, for themselves, the difference made by your product. My Caraudio.com review will include a written opinion, pics of install, and before/after video of the problem areas I mentioned.

Thank you for your consideration!

Oh, yeah... one last thing. What kind of decals do you have, and what sizes do they come in? I'm interested in purchasing one.

Last edited by a moderator:
count me in, i would use this to help get my install going in my 85 gmc k1500, theres a whole lot of resonate panels in it that will really need to be deadened, planned on working on some custom kick panels and door pods in the next couple weeks and eventually wanting to do a blow thru with 2 or 4 12's this could really help out here. thanks for the chance at this. audiotechnix ftw

i need to do all 4 doors and the roof on my daily driver suzuki aerio sx. if it goes well i will be buying more for the doors and floor pan on a '63 impala that i am building.

I will deaden the doors and rear hatch in my 350z for a sq build i am currently working on i would really appreciate it if you guys let me try your product i will do a before and after video and let my buddys try it out as well.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I could use some in my ford ranger for the roof //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif for l7 12's ported makes the roof look like a piece of paper ! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

cthedinger

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cthedinger
Inglewood, CA
Start date
Participants