600-700watts @1ohm

dev199505

CarAudio.com Elite
US
Looking for a good amp to push my HDS215 D2 only have about 150. Was looking at Rockville but want to see if I can get something a little more efficient since I'm on stock electrical aside from big 3

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

Looking for a good amp to push my HDS215 D2 only have about 150. Was looking at Rockville but want to see if I can get something a little more efficient since I'm on stock electrical aside from big 3
New PowerBass ATM900 1D 1800 Watt Mono Channel Class D Car Audio Amplifier Amp | eBay

great amp with very small footprint that does rated! Not to mention new with warranty. I ran one without any problems whatsoever and loved it. Then finally sold it but got the smaller version which is the atm600.1d. Its 600watts@1 ohm with three 25 fuses. The 900.1d has three 30 amp fuses.

I'd say 100 plus shipping but man for the price of that 900 ridinhi posted I'd honestly go that route.. That's a great price..

Sent from my DL718M using Tapatalk

I'd say 100 plus shipping but man for the price of that 900 ridinhi posted I'd honestly go that route.. That's a great price..
What's the difference between the two? How efficient are they? I may be getting an AGM bat first it'll be a Napa one but its rated for 68AH

I'm running 2 8's on this amp and my voltage stays at 13.95 to 14.12 steady. This is in a dual battery diesel truck.. Only reason I say go the other route is your getting a lil more power is all.. That's what I want. More power.. Hehe..

I'm running 2 8's on this amp and my voltage stays at 13.95 to 14.12 steady. This is in a dual battery diesel truck.. Only reason I say go the other route is your getting a lil more power is all.. That's what I want. More power.. Hehe..
Anything is an upgrade over the pyramid pb717x that I'm running now I guess lol

Hah.. Ya.. I'd say so but in all honesty. My amp versus that 900 watt amp. Why not have a amp that u r running at 50% vs having an amp that u would have to run at 80% or so to get the same output. Then you could use that pyramid on your highs for a lil clearer sound..

Hah.. Ya.. I'd say so but in all honesty. My amp versus that 900 watt amp. Why not have a amp that u r running at 50% vs having an amp that u would have to run at 80% or so to get the same output. Then you could use that pyramid on your highs for a lil clearer sound..
That's what I was thinking. Atleast untill I could afford a line out converter and get a good 4 channel then upgrade all my highs and mids might go soundqubed on them as well since I love the way this sub sounds even on a ****** amp

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.