70% off Sale - June 21st - 72 hours only

I wonder if Ant will get as much hate in the oatmeal business?

Killer sale, I'm trying to resist buying a bunch of crap I don't need right now. Amazing how these kids that have never shipped more than 4 or 5 things in their life ***** about shipping costs. From my experience a buck a pound is about as low as you can get for shipping and that's not including insurance, tracking, etc.

I wonder if Ant will get as much hate in the oatmeal business?
Killer sale, I'm trying to resist buying a bunch of crap I don't need right now. Amazing how these kids that have never shipped more than 4 or 5 things in their life ***** about shipping costs. From my experience a buck a pound is about as low as you can get for shipping and that's not including insurance, tracking, etc.
I know right. I paid $36 to have those three FASL10's shipped. I thought that was a freaking steal. If I had more funds in the car audio account I would buy a shit ton more. But I think 3-10's in a sealed enclosure is gonna sound pretty damned good. And for $150 shipped, can't see where I went wrong.

I bet even if he offered 95% off people would still b.itch and whine. 70% off is a good deal - ended up gettin me some supplies and that toolkit I been eyeing for a long long time hehe //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Thanks to everyone that placed orders..

It was a mad rush at midnihgt, and slowed down over the next hour.. It picked back up this morning.. creeping up on 200 orders..

ANT

it is a good deal but when shipping almost as much as what you are paying u are really only getting like 20 to 25% off

Thanks to everyone that placed orders..It was a mad rush at midnihgt, and slowed down over the next hour.. It picked back up this morning.. creeping up on 200 orders..

ANT

Hey Ant, I know with 200+ orders getting all this together is gonna take some time. But, I was just wondering when we can expect them to be shipped? Just a guesstimation.

I have larry coming in today to start processing the orders.

That will take a full day just to do.

Tomorrow he is going to start boxing everything up.

We are going to process everything in the order that the order as recieved.. My guess is that last of it should ship on Tuesday.

ANT

Sure thing!

We are going to take an inventory once everything has shipped out.

If we find extras, we will list them up next weekend for another sale.

I know we have a lot of fuses.. Probably more than we listed on the website inventory.

just today we came across a bunch of Funkin Audio ANL fuses that didnt remember we had. Those are not up on the site at all.

Once the dust settles we will put more stuff up, if there is any

ANT

Ordered mine on June 21st at Midnight CST. My subs are scheduled for arrival this Friday June 28th. A 70% off sale, over 200 pieces sold, great communication, and a 7 day delivery.

Woo hoo...Checkout this speedy shipping.

Salt Lake City, UT, United States 06/25/2013 7:08 P.M. Arrival Scan

Las Vegas, NV, United States 06/25/2013 9:33 A.M. Departure Scan

06/25/2013 8:40 A.M. Arrival Scan

Phoenix, AZ, United States 06/25/2013 2:56 A.M. Departure Scan

Phoenix, AZ, United States 06/24/2013 9:20 P.M. Arrival Scan

Tempe, AZ, United States 06/24/2013 8:48 P.M. Departure Scan

06/24/2013 7:39 P.M. Origin Scan

United States 06/23/2013 12:15 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Ordered mine on June 21st at Midnight CST. My subs are scheduled for arrival this Friday June 28th. A 70% off sale, over 200 pieces sold, great communication, and a 7 day delivery.

Actually sir, we had over 200 orders.

Sold over 1000 items.

Glad you appreciate the customer service

ANT

I wanted to order an amp kit, but shipping was $17. For the same price I can get an AT 0 gauge CCA for the same price shipped
I think this sale was more aimed for higher quantity sales. I mean I only paid $36 to have three 10" subs shipped. Total of $153 for three 10's shipped. One sub was $33 to ship, only $3 more for two more subs. Sorry it didn't work out for you. But it was a helluva deal for me.

I think this sale was more aimed for higher quantity sales. I mean I only paid $36 to have three 10" subs shipped. Total of $153 for three 10's shipped. One sub was $33 to ship, only $3 more for two more subs. Sorry it didn't work out for you. But it was a helluva deal for me.

I agree on the subs, that's a good price on shipping. It's crazy to think you can ship 2 subs for the price of an amp kit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Anthony Collova

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Anthony Collova
Scottsdale
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date