79 F100 Restoration...

Nice, man...

I have a 72' F100, sadfully, it's rusting away though. Will be junking it soon. My grandpa bought it years ago, and it was going to be a project, but we lost interest in it for too long to where now it can't be done without some major welding and new body pieces.

actually it says MUD..OHELLYA haha im jk looks good get it put back together with soe wheels and tires and go tear up some land
lol i know..i was in a hurry cuz it was hot as hell outside and i was tired of sweating lol...... Aint bad for spray can paint though...im trying to find me a bike or boat to pay payments on right now so after i get one ill pick up the wheels and tires

Nice, man...
I have a 72' F100, sadfully, it's rusting away though. Will be junking it soon. My grandpa bought it years ago, and it was going to be a project, but we lost interest in it for too long to where now it can't be done without some major welding and new body pieces.
send me a couple pics of it....we have :

2 53 f100's

1 64 f100

1 70 f100

1 72 f100

1 79 f100

lol

nice collection you have there. Our objective was to make it a sick strip truck, even have the motor sitting in the shed. But never got around too it. Right now it has a 302 bored .20 over, rough idle cam, and a nice exhaust.

I'll get some pics and maybe a video later today.

nice collection you have there. Our objective was to make it a sick strip truck, even have the motor sitting in the shed. But never got around too it. Right now it has a 302 bored .20 over, rough idle cam, and a nice exhaust.
I'll get some pics and maybe a video later today.
allright thanks...im thinking about getting this mustang for strip...

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/car/712287805.html

That's a nice 'Stang, but I like notch backs. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I'm going to look for a 92'ish notch back and drop my 5.0 in it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

Meh, Cummins are alright until they break down, plus they're noisy as all hell. Very hard to sneak up to a house at 2am trying to repo a car with that Cummins blarrin'!

I finished painting the grille and stuff today and putting that back on. Used some cheap chrome paint for the grille and it didnt turn out bad really. Surprised me for being $5 a can. Did the bodywork on the back of my bed and painted it where i could put the bed back on and finish the bodywork. Going to try to paint it in a couple weeks. Got alot of parts coming for another project so it gets done when it gets done. Heres a couple pics i took today

1 of them shows where im trying to break a bead loose on the tire to get the valve stem out.

MVC-009F-1.jpg

MVC-010F-1.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

pitbull12887

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
pitbull12887
waxhaw, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date