8" sub recomendations..... looking at DC audio.

I wasn't happy with my DC 18s for the cost. Sunderp will probably be my all time favorite subs.
HA! Sunderp! Nice //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif This thread reminds me that i had a pair of JBL 800GTi's back in the day. Mught still have them in my parents basement. Those things weighed as much as the sun!!

HA! Sunderp! Nice //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif This thread reminds me that i had a pair of JBL 800GTi's back in the day. Mught still have them in my parents basement. Those things weighed as much as the sun!!
It happens a lot. They are probably not as heavy as you remember. By today's 50 pound average standards.

It happens a lot. They are probably not as heavy as you remember. By today's 50 pound average standards.
i weighed them at a restaurant i worked at back then, the number i cannot recall, but i do remember it being less than what i was expecting. I think i was just surprised that they had such a heft given that they were 8"s lol they had the pro-audio style surround too. Beefy af subs for the time

Are you feeling good about moving away from Fi?I know you will get less flak about shipping times.
The Icon, Xcon, Zcon, Evil... are still being made in Las Vegas. Nothing is changing with the bigger models. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Will the quality of SSA subs remain the same being a stock sub vs. a made to order? Don't lie man,lol
The prototypes have been outstanding and we won't ship anything that is not up to the very high end quality we have always been known for.

Just to make sure there is no confusion, our bigger subs are still being made in the same place. Just the smaller stuff is having to be moved to a larger build house. There is a point where making no profit off the Dcon and Gcon made in the USA, gets to be very silly.

Direct leads for sure.

But my experience buying Massive stuff is that the MSRP on the website has little to do with the selling price. Although the HIPPOXL stuff is pretty new.

I don't know anybody running any Massive subs. Although I have their amp sitting under my fireplace.

Btw OP, I can't upload a pic from PB, something ain't working right but I measured 5.75" mounting depth for the M3 8.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.