90 integra electical help for system

Participant count
  • Participant list

zack1442
10+ year member

u mad
friends got a 1990 integra. he just picked up an audioque 2200d and a hdc3 15 d2...what is a good battery and alternator size i can reccomend...i think hes gonna start with a better alternator first, but whatever u guys can reccomend without spending lots of money would help

some kinda of help please, im just used to running stock electrical so not big on which stuff to use..i know brands of batterys, but not sure which ones would go well with this set up or big the alt should be

if you got the high out alt you wouldnt need as many batteries. id say get as big as you can upfront and a highout alt and if it still needs more get a bat for the back

so first a ho alt or should i go with a battery....i want to use all of the power out of my amp...i dont need a very big battery of alt...just enough to run like 2400w at 14v...what do you guys think...btw i am the friend he was talking about

so if we just go batteries, he just has to get like a red top underneath the hood, and like two yellow tops in the back..and keep stock alt??? can someone give me an example of a nice battery or 3 if we dont need an alt

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.