91 180sx Build Log

thanks, hopefully i will be getting the new starter soon. i need to contact the guy today to set up a time for us to meet. basically the business im getting it from is in two different cities. i can pay the guy here but the starter is 4 hours north hah. i should get a chance today or tommarow to pay him

not really an update, but i bought a new boost guage

IMG_0479-3.jpg

IMG_0484-3.jpg

did you happen to get your starter man?
no i havent got it yet actually. the car has been actign weird. well...weird in a good way. it has been consistantly starting for the past 3 weeks(every weekend i start it and let it idle. speakig of which im going to go do that now haha. ill video it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

im hoping i wont need one. but i still am going to buy a used one and have it rebuilt for good measure hah. ill have a vid up in a bit, just have to edit it a bit and upload

heres the video. there was more but the battery died. so you dont get to see the part where i got to the bottom of the driveway and could hardly get any traction lol

keep in mind it has been sitting for a week without start and its -22 degrees Celcius out

yes it would be a fun car in the snow hah

sorry for not updating, ive been too busy with school the past while and the weather has been ****. once it warms up i am going to register the car and have some body shops quote me for fixign the side. i will also be finishing the work on the front bumper. following that i will build the front splittter and start on my ambitious carbon fiber project, which is a rear diffuser //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

DIFFUSER2.jpg

DIFFUSER.jpg

DIFFUSER4.jpg

DIFFUSER3.jpg

DIFFUSER5.jpg

diffuserrendered.jpg

diffuser4-1.jpg

well my car is heading off to get reinspected tommarow. on tuesday i pick the car up and register it. before i took it in i installed the new filter. i think there is a leak somewhere but ill get it fixed. once i get it back its going into the shop at my school and all the fluids are being changed and it is getting an allignment and being lowered a bit.

IMG_1765.jpg

IMG_1771.jpg

IMG_1772.jpg

im not exactly sure whhat the hose coming out the side is for. my friend said i can just plug it and not use it. so thats what i did.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.