95 Accord, Team Ascendant Audio 18

Install definitely came a long way. It's surprising how some carpet and make it look a lot better lol. When I finish my false floor definitely carpetting it all. Now that I think about it I've never actually had an install with a carpetted box.
in the last probably 13 years ive had 1 box that was carpeted, and i bought that from mlstrass. i think thats the only box ive ever tried built by someone else, besides the prefab sealed box i had when i was 15.

today i met up with a guy from another forum and my highest was a 145.xx on the dash and a 144.xx meca style both @ 37hz. iirc think the meter was a spl lab

Would that box be alright for 2 15's? I have a 97. How are voltage drops? I plan on buying a second saz-1500d
Yeah, I've that thought about doing 15s and here is a box with same outer dimensions as mine

Right now I have my stock alt back on and my lowest drops is 11.5 at idle and 12s above 1000rpm

I also tried to run two saz1500s strapped but my voltage drop to 9s ,so I hope you have invested in a good h/o and batteries.

215sx.png

i agree. if i had half that skill id be gold lol or t least my car would
you don't wont half of my skills lol, im a noob trying to learn

Yeah, I've that thought about doing 15s and here is a box with same outer dimensions as mineRight now I have my stock alt back on and my lowest drops is 11.5 at idle and 12s above 1000rpm

215sx.png

you don't wont half of my skills lol, im a noob trying to learn too.

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Yeah, I've that thought about doing 15s and here is a box with same outer dimensions as mine

Right now I have my stock alt back on and my lowest drops is 11.5 at idle and 12s above 1000rpm

215sx.png

you don't wont half of my skills lol, im a noob trying to learn.
i change my stuff too often to make it look good except the mids and headunit. even thats best buy skills at best lol

update

got a dc level 5 m1, so now im going to keep my other 1500 and save up for a new alternator so i can strap them, & build a new box later

1011967.jpg

1011968v.jpg

1011973o.jpg

meca style, driver's door open

1012012r.jpg

meca style playing Baby D -Get Out, driver's door open

1012018.jpg

sealed on the dash playing baby d get out

1012016.jpg

Wow. So you got a 18 to fit in a 4th gen.....I assume you had to do some type of rear deck mod, because I only have 16 inches of vertical room in my 94 and I reached that with my box for my 15...

004-1.jpg

001-1.jpg

If I can fit a OA 18 sealed in my trunk I think I could cry tears of happiness...

Yea my comparison of pictures, I can see the mod you did to the rear deck...looks like I'll be sticking to 15s... :\

I actually LOVED the inseat Amp installation, that makes me kind of jealous actually...

Wow. So you got a 18 to fit in a 4th gen.....I assume you had to do some type of rear deck mod, because I only have 16 inches of vertical room in my 94 and I reached that with my box for my 15...If I can fit a OA 18 sealed in my trunk I think I could cry tears of happiness...

Yea my comparison of pictures, I can see the mod you did to the rear deck...looks like I'll be sticking to 15s... :\

I actually LOVED the inseat Amp installation, that makes me kind of jealous actually...
Nice looking setup but your port looks kinda small and yeah I had to cut out some of the rear deck

101_1430.jpg

heres my xcon 18 in a sealed box with no modifications

101_0741.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.