98 grand am False floor Install

Hey man, cool project you have goin on, if you need any help holla im bout 20 mins away from mt clemens, on the St. Clair River. I sold the mtx amp on craigslist a few days ago, I let it go cheap too and it was a nice amp, but if they are 4x6 I might have something for you in about a week, I am pulling my old 4x6 out of my car, their aftermarket but not the greatest but def better then stock.

Thx man appericate it. Oh really man what after market 4x6s are they? Congrads on selling the amp man that's good though.

ThX JBL appericate it man. Well guy's i got home from class and i have a suprise waiting for me well for me for her:)//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif.

Hmmmm....i wonder what this could be.

It's the new SQA-1 i have ordered:D;).(packaged real nicely).

She is finally unvealed well almost;).

Much thanks to nismos14 for suggesting me this amp for such a good price right off there site:D.

this is a false floor i did for a mustang, see if you can get some ideas from it.

100_1232.jpg

100_1217.jpg

100_1219.jpg

100_1430.jpg

100_1425.jpg

Very nice FF install JBL looks real nice man. u don't have pics of how u built the enclosure for the sub itself do you of like how u did it?

i think i have some pics somewhere. But i did not use any FG, just MDF. I had a friday night, and saturday morning to start and finish that build. So i did not have the option of FG.

But ill look for the pics.

Hey guy's im back i was banned apparently for post dumping not sure what i did that like what thread. but if so im sorry. well here's an update guy's i ended up finally getting enough cash to get the eclipse cd 3200 off nismos14 on here so that's on it's way. also i found some 6x9 pioneers at a junk yard actually like brand new in actually a 02 grand am like brand new tested em i know not worried really bout rear fill but its nicer then having blown stock 6x9s lol. As for front stage still working on that. That's like my update for now guy's i'll be sure to keep all u guy's updated:D.

Well guy's here's a full update

Sub: Rockford fosegate p2 10" (for now then i wanna sell it get her a IDv.3 10")

Sub Amp: Candence SQA-1

Headunit: Eclipse 3200 (On it's way from nismos14:D)

Electrical: All Knukonceptz Wiring

Rearfill: I know not that important but better then blown stock 6x9s picked up some decent Pioneer 6x9's.

Frontstage: Dayton 6.5 midbasses (on the way from Nitrofreak1)

Frontstage amp: Still looking

Enclosure: False Floor:D.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.