98HOEONSIXEZ/PRICES 25KW tahoe funky fresh rebuild (COMPLETE REWIRE/4 18 BOX BUILD)

'LemonChiffon' http://1227.com/
i like the build man keep the pictures coming. ignore losers
I found out you cant joke with people these days,everybody is soooo serious //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif and bout to get back started

Did you get the other amp installed yet?
not yet..trying to get my next move all planned out

Not referring to the hole hes standing in. Referring to the text bubble and LACK OF creativeness on the choice of words used. I mean looks like a little kid thought it up.
haha its all good mike,no biggy

and

sorry nothing really to update as of yet..hes been busy on something else and im not in a big hurry now..the excitement of it all has kinda wore off..I did order a few things for the hoe the other day

4 sets of HIDs ( 2sets for my bumper lights and 2 sets for my headlights,all in 55 watt-6000k in color)

New factory headlights (my clear ones i bought stuck out and looked ghey and leaked bad-therefore messing up my previous sets of hids)

new factory park lamps (the 2 sets of clear ones ive bought from 2 different companys leak,and they look like crap after a few months so im just going back with factory ones)

clear corner markers (2 of my other lenses fell off the ones i have now so they needed to be replaced)

New LED taillights (as you probably already know,my bass broke one of my old ones off and i had it taped on for about a month an a half now LOL)

I spent for ever trying to find the tail lights that i wanted cause i just want a whole chrome and blue theme going on-on my truck,so i was wanting to find tail lights that had as little red in them as possible so i finally found some,ill be posting vids soon of everything..david will be installing all of the hids...free facial tans coming to a street near you :rofl:

oh and i also just ordered 6 new sets of RD 6.5 components so ill be able to start off fresh there

PS- wasnt calling you a dick rider, your buddy that ***** off meade in his dreams is the dick rider

ps- seriously, Jonathan price dreams about ******* off meade while meade strokes his custom license plate

60565080.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.