98HOEONSIXEZ/PRICES 25KW tahoe funky fresh rebuild (COMPLETE REWIRE/4 18 BOX BUILD)

Goes to show ya you cant polish a turd

You knew about that leak A LONG time ago, no ****ing **** MDF doesnt like moisture

Cant buy common sense can it JP

Honestly, best fail blog Ive ever read right here

You knew about that leak A LONG time ago, no ****ing **** MDF doesnt like moisture

no but i can buy yo *****,,if you had one *laughs*

gotta give props for how much $$$ and work has gone into this, but he does make a valid point. Its you're own fault.

Im thinking for the retarded amount of $$$ tha thas gone into this, that you should sell everything, buy yourself a brand new whip, and start over

gotta give props for how much $$$ and work has gone into this, but he does make a valid point. Its you're own fault.
Im thinking for the retarded amount of $$$ tha thas gone into this, that you should sell everything, buy yourself a brand new whip, and start over
that wouldnt be any fun would it,i thought it was cause by playin the subs in the rain but come to find out it started leaking it just sittin out in rain over night,but its aite,ill have a new one in a few days..and the leak fixed lol

that wouldnt be any fun would it,i thought it was cause by playin the subs in the rain but come to find out it started leaking it just sittin out in rain over night,but its aite,ill have a new one in a few days..and the leak fixed lol
your telling me slappin 4 18's in a brand new hoe wouldnt be any fun?

and dont tell me you dont have the $$$. lol

your telling me slappin 4 18's in a brand new hoe wouldnt be any fun?
and dont tell me you dont have the $$$. lol
haha maybe a brand new escalade,but not a tahoe lol..and i dont have the money,im poor //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

cmon now, your state is making new hoe's look bad (lol at the stereo, i had to link it):
2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LS
lmao thats in illinois,im in mississippi lol.and wtf were those things hanging off the subs box?

**** ***** about the box...i'm going through my build right now and took out all the carpet to deaden the floors and what not to find all the padding in the rear under the carpet soaked! so gotta investigate and find this leak and figure out where i can find weatherstripping kit for my truck...since the one that on it looks dry rotted....plus i'm probably going to resin the outside of my box or rhino line it to seal it up...then possibly wrap it afterwards.....and what's up with the rd mids...they look like brown coffee filters..lol bet they sound nice tho...so you gonna build another box same spec or thinking doing something different since you have to rebuild?

STFU you fukin scammer.....don't listen to WOT Jp......***** about your ****....now get it fixed!

**** ***** about the box...i'm going through my build right now and took out all the carpet to deaden the floors and what not to find all the padding in the rear under the carpet soaked! so gotta investigate and find this leak and figure out where i can find weatherstripping kit for my truck...since the one that on it looks dry rotted....plus i'm probably going to resin the outside of my box or rhino line it to seal it up...then possibly wrap it afterwards.....and what's up with the rd mids...they look like brown coffee filters..lol bet they sound nice tho...so you gonna build another box same spec or thinking doing something different since you have to rebuild?
Man, that ***** about the box.
them leaky ass hoes lol..they look better in person tho(the mids) and the box will be built to the same exact specs..lovd the way that box got down.

STFU you fukin scammer.....don't listen to WOT Jp......***** about your ****....now get it fixed!
workin on it now if i can get the installer bback doing work lol

out with the old

SU1HMDExNTAtMjAxMDAxMzEtMjAzMS5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDExNTEtMjAxMDAxMzEtMjAzMy5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDExNTMtMjAxMDAxMzEtMjA0My5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDE0MDMtMjAxMDAxMzEtMjA1OS5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDE0MDQtMjAxMDAxMzEtMjEwMC5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDE0MDUtMjAxMDAxMzEtMjEwMi5qcGc.jpg

In with the new

SU1HMDExNTQtMjAxMDAxMzEtMjMwOC5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDExNTktMjAxMDAxMzEtMjMxNi5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDExNTYtMjAxMDAxMzEtMjMxNS5qcGc.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.