A couple power related questions.

Participant count
  • Participant list

4BangerStanger

CarAudio.com Regular
DFW
I am about to order the all the wires etc for the new system I'll be putting in my 2019 F150 super crew. The amps will be a SoundQubed S1-1250 (for 3 8" NVX subs) and a S4-100 (will run a set of 6.5" mids and a pair of 1" tweets - have not been selected as of yet). The source will be the factory head unit running through a Dayton DSP-408. I'll be running 1/0 cable from the battery to the distribution block near where the amps will be. I definitely plan to continue the 1/0 to the 1250, with a reducer. But, should I run it to the 400 also? Or would 4 guage be enough for that one? Also, the power wire for the DSP are part of the wire harness. Should I run the power and ground along with the speaker wires etc to the head unit? Or should I split those off and run those to the distribution blocks with the amps?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.