SOLD a phoenix gold xenon x600.1...brand new

zfactor
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
usa
right now i have 1 for sale maybe 2 if the person i was holding it for decides they do not want me to hold it... they are brand new and never touched. 175+shipping (this price includes any paypal fees these cost me more than this im loosing $$ now and shipping charges are actual real prices not overblown prices, exactly what i would be charged from ups) can provide plenty of refs and ebay if wanted. these are becoming very scarce now grab em before they are totally gone.. i think maybe only 2 on ebay left and they are both over 200$ or more shipped... these will be under 200 even w/ shipping... lmk with any questions...

QtrHorse bought one from me here is what he said:

"zfactor is a great guy to deal with. I bought one of the amps he had in the for sale section and the deal went very smooth and the amp arrived quickly.

As he stated, they are getting very hard to find on Ebay for under $200. There are only two on Ebay at the moment. One is just a tad over $200 and the other is listed for $320 " this was very recent... thanks again man

Bump for a great guy, good amp and cheaper than Ebay prices. What I liked about this amp is that it is 600 (actually 800) at 1, 2 and 4ohm.

florida... and bump back up...1 left right not one on hold... both brand new... if the other doesnt get paid for by tomm there wii still be 2 to sell... lmk

AGAIN BRAND NEW NEVER SEEN HANDS LOL...

ok both available now bump back up ... and to those that pm'ed me need responses or first come first to go lmk... ive held now for 2 different people no more holding unless you send a depsoit or something sorry...

junior pm sent... okay the rest are officially spoken for with deposits.(i had one on hold for someone that decided against it so now i had 3 total 2 have deposits on them right now). 1 LEFT.. lmk i have a ton of pm's now.. thanks

edit 1 is officially sold they paid the difference. thanks.. waiting for payment on one and one still for sale!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.