About to pull the trigger... Almost.

Yeah I couldn't find a way to make it work. That's all I have to be able to still be able to remove the panels on the bed. I'm thinking I'm just going to do the two low level SQ 15s. I want to try them out, they're cheap enough. I'll be looking at a box of about 9 cuft tuned to??? I'm assuming low 30s would be best. This was my original plan so I'm gonna run with it. Just need to figure out a box design with those WxH measurements

Yeah I couldn't find a way to make it work. That's all I have to be able to still be able to remove the panels on the bed. I'm thinking I'm just going to do the two low level SQ 15s. I want to try them out, they're cheap enough. I'll be looking at a box of about 9 cuft tuned to??? I'm assuming low 30s would be best. This was my original plan so I'm gonna run with it. Just need to figure out a box design with those WxH measurements
Those subs generally like to be tuned a bit higher than some, mid to upper 30's. You probably want it around 35 or so if you listen to a lot of rock anyway. If you're going for all decaf or lower frequency stuff, you may want to pick different subs. There's tons out there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.