Acoustic Elegance

Ya John makes good woofers, I like the little demo he put on. He can also cut some good circles //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Nice to hang with all the Wisconsin boys it was a fun day...........

Ya John makes good woofers, I like the little demo he put on. He can also cut some good circles //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Nice to hang with all the Wisconsin boys it was a fun day...........
Hey, I'm a Michigan boy, lol. It was cool to meet some of the guys from here, and I saw my first Nightshades today, lol.

Should be real interesting to see what John's subs can do when built for more SPL orientation in a car instead of everyone using a HT SQ sub. I still have to say a HT SQ sub doing a 146 made me pretty impressed but im in for the long haul. I know im not the only one that would love to see where this goes.

I definitely want to see what he can do if he actually builds a sub for spl use.
Maybe you will lose your TI PRO fetish and switch to a AE AV fetish //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif, i dont know about you but I love those cones that John let us check out, way stronger then i expected.

The sub in the vids? That is a 15" the 15" that papermaker returned to John after John sent him a check. Supposibly this sub had a folded cone, beat up spider and was only moving one direction, the spider had small tear at the glue joint (which was most likely caused my over excursion). That was repaired with a few dots of CA glue and then we had fun. Was real interesting specially when you have like 10 forum members all on hand to verify everything, so nothing is in question, as two members had questioned john in the past.

Maybe you will lose your TI PRO fetish and switch to a AE AV fetish //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif, i dont know about you but I love those cones that John let us check out, way stronger then i expected.
Did you see him do the demo where he stands on the cone?

More of just 4hp fetish lmao. It's possible though. I really like the fact that he makes a great product and stands behind it. Plus him being like half an hour away is pretty cool.

hey bumpin did John say when he was going to work on the SPL subs, and i would think that he wouldnt sacrifice too much SQ for those so it would be an optimum SQL subs, im excited
I honestly have no idea, maybe he will chime in. All I have seen thus far is that he does have the slugs in and on hand, he showed us that. He has all the machinery to tool his own top and bottom plates along with his own magnetizer so my guess is that he will have some prototypes up pretty soon, but I think between the new basket he plans to tool and the new cone he wants to use it may be a few months. None of this has been stated just my assumption so I will let him confirm anything.

More of just 4hp fetish lmao. It's possible though. I really like the fact that he makes a great product and stands behind it. Plus him being like half an hour away is pretty cool.
Ohh thats why you guys wanted the TSNS so bad as well lol. I figured you were loving the aluminum cone and crazy SQ of the TI PRO... but the 4hp fetish makes much more sense //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.