Acura Integra Build....

Nice. 14 brutus subs. Should get fairly loud with minimal power applied.
Keep us updated on the progress.
In the process of trying to figure out what will actually fit with the right airspace. We actually have 16 brutus subs. But looks more like 12 will fit the way things need to be. We will see.

hmm....im guessing there will be some glassing? or atleast i hope so //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

glassing? Never heard it that way before, lol, but sounds like fun //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

i want to see this build goin to start on my integra next weekend
I will take pics all through the build, but like I said it will go slow. I am going to try and get some progress on it this weekend.

Dude... just take out the passenger / driver's seat and put a big ass box in it... sub back / port back and open the hatch. Then you can drift going 120. Just make sure to hook up everything to a remote control.

Oh, and your flux capacitor is in working order.

nice i just got an acura integra cant wait for this to be finished.
I should have some extra time this evening to work on this car, so hopefully I can throw up some minor updated pics tonight or in the morning?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.