5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
FL
1. Product:

Adassa Warlord 5k

2. Specs:

Under rated 5kw @ 1ohm....clamped retarded numbers in previous test threads

3. Description/Condition:

SAME amp MopaRBumpiN had up here earlier this month. I scooped it up as it was a killer deal, but I now doubt I haver the $ or even the room for for the batts I need to really let this shine. I COULD just keep the gain down, but who does that anyways? lol. I fried my last big amp when I should have kept the gain down on limited juice, not risking it with this one. SO it's back up for grabs for cheap.

7/10 cosmetically, few scratches here or there. one of the 4 speaker terminals is stripped....but there's a perfectly fine + and - that are not stripped, and if you really need the other terminal there are cheap ways around it.

10/10 functionally. Vids of it being tested and bumping available.

4. Price: :

575 shipped. Just looking to get back what I have in it. You guys know this is VERY VERY cheap for a very quality and proven amp. Buy this before I change my mind and keep it.

NO TRADES

pm me or text me directly 813-310-1589

Jay

5. Pictures:

more pics to come, but here's the pics and original thread

FS: Adassa Warlord - Car Audio Classifieds

yes, i mentioned it too lol.

of the 4 speaker wire terminals (2 pos and 2 neg), 1 is stripped.....but like all mono blocks with 4 terminals the 2 pos and 2 negs are wired together internally right there at the board. it's not like a 2ch where a stripped terminal would be an actual issue. you only really need 1 pos and 1 neg for your mono load....

im giving this til friday. if no one takes this killer deal by fri then the amp stays put and I'll attempt to be conservative with the gain.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.