SOLD Adire Audio Subs for sale - $150 + shipping

danny1payne

Looking to get rid of my Adire Audio equipment. Currently have a 12 and 15 Brahma MKI. the 12 has never been hooked up, still in the box that I bought it in. The 15 is used but in great condition.

Also have some component speakers. Also Adire Audio, Koda 6.5 with tweeters and cross overs. Currently have two sets. Asking $150 + Shipping for Each item.

That's your first post, we need pics of everything and a list of references.

Good equipment and priced well. Should go quick after pics and once we know you're legit.

V.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

It was a system from 2 vehicles ago. The enclosure was rock solid. Had a P9 combo to deal with whatever equalization was going to be required.
Can't go wrong with either sub, but the Brahmas seem to have a little more "oomph" down low. Obviously both subs do fine down low, but the...
Excellent like new condition, with minor blemishes. DSP plus 8 channel amplifier in one. $1299 shipped. $1799 plus tax brand new
160AH lithium that supports a 12K system is pretty lofty! I've seen dual 24's or quad 12's that will do this. Most of what 've run across is dual...

About this thread

danny1payne

danny1payne
Shreveport LA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
supermaxx123