Alarm Installers in Denver

Participant count
  • Participant list

xxBURT0Nxx
10+ year member

Team Ramrod
Okay, so basically I used to work at Best Buy, and I got the Viper 5900 for like $130 and then wanted to get it installed. I think the installer got confused and didn't know what he was doing, but this is going in a 2000 jetta. It is already sort of hooked up, but the remote start isn't (my car is a stick), the motion sensors aren't, and neither is the tip or shock sensors. Basically the alarm is pointless right now because it doesn't do anything.

So is there anyone that can come over and check out the stuff and install the rest of it, because I really don't want to go back to best buy.

So why didnt they finish it in the first place?

And good luck getting a good shop to hook up a r/s on a manual. There are shops that do, but I have yet to see one that I would work for.

Yeah I don't know.... but I don't really want to go to a shop. I was just hoping that someone on here would know how to do it and I could just pay them...???

wait, why not take it back to BB and make them redo/fix it? did you like quit on em or something and scared to go back there?

Yeah I sorta just stopped showing up so I don't wanna ask them to fix my alarm... they would just make it a pain and say i have to pay for an install now and blah blah because technically they weren't allowed to do the remote start on a manual, but since I worked there they did... I just don't wanna deal with it, and obviosuly the installer doesn't know what he is doing.

i know of a guy that does great installs. i trust his judgement 100% and to me, a person that doesnt even let his girlfriend touch his car keys is saying something. decent pricing as well. probably free today if you get the message in time. 303-480-8200 leave me a message with your number and name and that your from ca and ill call you back.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.