Alarm Question?

I like my 5900. Great range, can be set to be very sensitive. I got a good deal on mine, >$400 installed

Ah nice, well I'll probably order from the link posted, that seems like a good price, only thing is I have no idea where to get it installed and the Florida section of the forums doesn't have much info / traffic so hopefully i'll get lucky and find someone here or I'll just have to try a random shop //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

One more question, will I need a bypass or anything special to get this alarm installed into my car? (2003 Mazda 6s V6 3.0L)

I tried looking around but didn't find much, my car isn't too popular in the car audio world, which means not much info about it where i would look and HO alts start at like 400+ for 200amps //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Thanks!

The Xpresskit for that car is a *****. Mazda's don't like accepting a tertiary key, which, essentially, is what a bypass module is. And a Mazda 6 isn't the kind of car you want do your first alarm on. Or, even your tenth.

The Xpresskit for that car is a *****. Mazda's don't like accepting a tertiary key, which, essentially, is what a bypass module is. And a Mazda 6 isn't the kind of car you want do your first alarm on. Or, even your tenth.
Haha thanks for the heads up on that, looks like I'm gonna hunt for a professional install. Haha. You make it sound like hell //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.