all my gear stolen

The LEO's can go to the Walmart and pull up a camera...for the exact date and time/transaction...Each Walmart has a CCTV camera on each individual register. Possibly he paid with a credit or debit? It can be traced that way as well.
LEO's dont do sh!t about cars being broken into unless your entire car was stolen I doubt local cops will help you at all. Where I live they tell you to go online and file a report they wont send an officer.

Whats up with OPs being pansy asses lately. If i can find out where the kids live that stole my sh!t, I can imagine how fun it would be choking the life out of them till I get my stuff back, or at least terrorizing them every time i see them in the street. Its like wtf man that is the most disrespectful thing ever and for you to know who did it, come on!

hit that muthafukka with a couple of locks in some socks
painful much?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/idea.gif.5acb6a39a9b92425414c316dda202bad.gif

This is full of fail. If someone told me my stuffwas going to be stolen, I would watch over my stuff at night...where is your alarm? Come on man!
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/iagree.gif.15d6c075ee8d3913ba26866d06993068.gif

LEO's dont do sh!t about cars being broken into unless your entire car was stolen I doubt local cops will help you at all. Where I live they tell you to go online and file a report they wont send an officer.

Same here. They told me the only way they will come out is if you had a firearm in the vehicle.

yup the cops aint doing **** i found e receipt in the truck eveyone has told me who did it and the mother fer has balls to come inot work today as soon as we told him cops were coming he had a so called family emergency even though they were not on there wayi called the police again today they still haven called anyone or went to look at receipt atleast insurance will cover some of it ijma torture this ****er every day till he quits although thats probably why he stole it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.