Alpine CD Receiver Trouble (BT)

Participant count
  • Participant list

whamilto

Hello all!

I'm glad to be a new addition to this community. Thanks in advance for the help!

I have a new CDE-147BT Alpine CD Receiver with Bluetooth and a microphone installed in my 2002 Mercedes c320. The system is also wired to four buttons on my steering wheel that allow me to change volumes and tracks. Recently, however, when the Bluetooth from my iPhone 4s (iOS7) syncs with the receiver, it will only let me change songs on the iPhone itself, which can get pretty dangerous while driving. I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix this problem so that I can once again change songs with the steering wheel or on the CD receiver itself instead of having to open my phone back up each time. Thank you so much for the help. I wouldn't be whining about all this if I didn't get the system installed so recently.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.