SOLD Alpine IVA-D900r

Participant count
  • Participant list

106tom389

UK
I am gauging interest in my iva d900r alpine dvd head unit, heres the spec:

Alpine's Mobile Media Stations are the centrepieces of their Mobile Entertainment systems. They allow full system integration through high-speed Ai-NET links. And they let you monitor and command audio, video and navigation components via menu selection from the large display, which retracts back into the dash when not in use. But they're not just fun to look at and use - their audio performance is superb. The IVA-D900R combines a 50w x 4 amplifier with the "MaxTune" Pro RDS tuner and Dolby Digital/DTS Digital Bit System for the ultimate in high-quality sound output. A built-in DVD/CD player gives further entertainment options, and is CD-R, CD-RW and MP3 compatible. The 7 inch monitor display graphics and information with excellent brightness and contrast, and three Preouts means added system flexibility. Main Features:

7" WVGA Colour Monitor

Motorised Screen Operation

4x50W Power Output

Bass Engine

RDS Tuner

DAB Ready

Dolby Digital Bit System

DTS Digital Bit System

Regulated 1-Bit DAC Single CD Player

CD, CD-R & CD-RW Compatible

CD Changer Control

ID3-Tag

CD Text

Digital Art Spectrum Analyzer

ISO-Connector

Ai-NET Integration

3x 4-Volt RCA Pre-Outs

2x RCA Inputs

1x RGB Input (for navigation)

Optional Satellite Steering Remote Control

Wireless Remote Control Ready

Anti-theft Detachable Front Panel

Tel-Mute

Basically i want around £400 - £500 for it, its a great headunit and has one of the best screens available for in car entertainment, i have always looked after it and its in great condition. I am in no rush to sell as i want the right price for it as it cost me a lot. Heres the link to ice direct for it just to show the full spec of this headunit, also who i bought it off: http://www.ice-direct.com/Alpine-IVA...PALP_IVAD900R/

Cheers Tom

I am in the UK but will post insured, i know this is my first post but i am genuine i am a paying member on my uk pug forum and have been selling for a while. I would be interested in a p/x with a double din h/u. Heres some piccys:

Also a link to my forum:http://www.106owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=111450

PICT0018.jpg

PICT0017.jpg

PICT0016.jpg

PICT0015.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.