Alternator

I've done alot of research on this top and you'll probably get the best deal for your money w/ Singer. And I've looked deeply into the eBay alts n sites like that and they all have terrible terrible horrible reputations as unreliable, way over rated for output numbers, and that most have terrible customer service after purchase. I would go with Singer or 2nd choice would be an EA alt. I'll be purchasing a singer in the next month or so. For a 240amp hairpin with 180amp idle output. (May have been 280 amp output, no quite sure if I'm remembering that right)

There's one particular brand that's on the rise and very competitive against other brands. But only on FB and that's it. No internet, website I don't think. Crap, that makes no sense....No website/internet sales, but FB sales only, if that makes better sense.

There's one particular brand that's on the rise and very competitive against other brands. But only on FB and that's it. No internet, website I don't think. Crap, that makes no sense....No website/internet sales, but FB sales only, if that makes better sense.
Custom Electric Services

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.