Am I missing something? IS this some advanced CA install that is beyond me?

eharri3
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
philly
http://www.dakotausa.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?p=487345#post487345

Saw this on the truck site I go to. Just tryin to figure it out. Looks to me like two 3 or 4 way coaxials and a couple 8s in one box then a 10 or 12 by itself in another box right next to it. Have I learned NOTHING in my months of lurking here and totally missed the point or does this not make any more sense to anyone else than it does to me? Seems a shame, there is so much more that could be done with that space. Im stuck cramming my truck box and 10 inch shallowmount sub behind the seats of my quad cab and this is what he does with all the space behind his seats.

LOOKS LIKE PISS!!

That is terrible, the drivers arent even centered in the cab. Pioneer by9's and Kicker 6's? Then on top of that a Kicker loaded box turned upright with half the port blocked? And people think it looks good? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif ITS A STRAIGHT HACK!

I have to say LMAO
The port is even covered by the other box

This is an eyesore to car audio IMO
LOOKS LIKE PISS!!
That is terrible, the drivers arent even centered in the cab. Pioneer by9's and Kicker 6's? Then on top of that a Kicker loaded box turned upright with half the port blocked? And people think it looks good? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif ITS A STRAIGHT HACK!
you 2 guys must be n00bs.....that system looks flawless and well thought out.... very nice IMO

Please tell me you arent serious.
Cause I am no noob, ive had a few features in my day.
it's called sarcasm and i'm amazed you haven't picked up on it yet.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

its all about what they want. i personally would have went a different route but there is nothing wrong with his setup. now if the sub box had a dd9510 then i could see the whole ordeal with the port being blocked. but there is no way that his cvr will move enough air to make a difference in if its ported or not. and im pretty sure he doesnt have enough power, or electrical system to even make the woofer move enough air.

all in all, its a noob setup, but you have to start somwhere...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.