Amazon.com?

Participant count
  • Participant list

JeepCreepin96
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Hey. I was browsing through some websites looking for some Pioneer REV series components and a new Pioneer deck when i came across Amazon. After looking through a couple things they seem to have some pretty **** good prices.

Why is it that I have never seen Amazon recomended on these forums before? Car electronics not their strong point?

Just thought I'd ask before I go and purchase somehting from them. Thanks

A lot of online stores sell through Amazon.com I am no business major or anything but I assume these online stores pay amazon to have their stuff come up on searches and be on their website. The stuff is usually shipped frmo the store though and not from amazon's warehouse. Then again maybe they do have some car audio stuff of their own. Either way, I have ordered a lot of random stuff from them: sunglasses, frisbee golf disc, bird feeder that spins and throws squirells off it, and so on. I feel safe ordering anything new from amazon.com and have had no problems

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.