SOLD American Bass 200.1

There was one for sale here for $650 I think thats a bit high but, it was posted here..

I love my 400.1 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Super solid and blows everything else out of the water I have used..

I can simply say that it is IMPOSSIBLE to get a 200.1 New in box for 650. If that is possible let me know and ill buy one FOR YOU at that price.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can simply say that it is IMPOSSIBLE to get a 200.1 New in box for 650. If that is possible let me know and ill buy one FOR YOU at that price. I do however have one for sale. It was installed one time and i have only owned it for 3 weeks. However, my car was parked on the street and someone hit it and left... destroyed my front end. I clearly no longer have a use for this until i can come up with a 500.00 deductable. Make me an offer. i DO NOT use this site. if possible feel free to email hoopstar1jm11@hotmail.com with any offers. i wont turn down anything reasonable. Please subject the email with something i may recognize or i may delete it. Thanks for reading.
I'll send u my address. I know I can get one for that

200.1 for $650 BNIB is cake, unless Bob has went up crazy on his pricing. I know the price on 150.1s was crazy below that, and that was years ago...
x2, I believe I was quoted around $400 for a NIB 150.1 a couple of years ago...maybe I'm mistaken though.

I am a direct dealer of American Bass products and I wanted to stop by and let everyone know that 650.00 for a 200.1 is FAR below cost and really is NOT possible. I have been a dealer of American Bass products for 17 years now. I encourage any and everyone to give Bob a call for pricing and availability. Of course without valid company info you will only get consumer pricing. Didnt mean to jump on anyones forum and add my two cents.. Just trying to help.

I buy American bass through a distributor and my price for a

200.1 $825

150.1 $490

400.1 $1,100

I guess if American Bass is selling direct to consumers at a even reduced price then its hard to compete with them... lol

If you however need one of these amps I will do them for $50, plus cost, plus shipping/packaging. I dont do this for a living...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.