American bass hd 15s????

Participant count
  • Participant list

bigmikejack

Hi everyone I'm new to the forum. I've got 2 American bass hd 15s but one is the older 1500 rms and the others the new 2000 rms. These will be powered by two us amps vlx 25s. Will the subs mismatched rms affect performance and if so will it be noticeable.?

Hi everyone I'm new to the forum. I've got 2 American bass hd 15s but one is the older 1500 rms and the others the new 2000 rms. These will be powered by two us amps vlx 25s. Will the subs mismatched rms affect performance and if so will it be noticeable.?
Yes they are not the same subs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.