American Bass XFL 12's power question

Participant count
  • Participant list
So, i have 2 SQ Q1-2200.1's and i was wondering if the American Bass XFL'S can handle the power dished out by these two bad boys linked. They're D2's. I want to wire at a .5 ohm load if using just one amp. What will one of these amps do at .5 ohms on a good electrical? If i can get 3k out of just one i'll just let the other sit until i need it.

So, i have 2 SQ Q1-2200.1's and i was wondering if the American Bass XFL'S can handle the power dished out by these two bad boys linked. They're D2's. I want to wire at a .5 ohm load if using just one amp. What will one of these amps do at .5 ohms on a good electrical? If i can get 3k out of just one i'll just let the other sit until i need it.
Yes they can take the clean power from 1 2200 @.5 ..depending on rise it will put out about 2700rms..if u feel u need more power and they are handling a single 2200 fine strap both at 2ohms (1ohm per amp) and they will really get to moving ..gota be careful at that power tho..cant have a crazy big box or play insane below tuning

Yes they can take the clean power from 1 2200 @.5 ..depending on rise it will put out about 2700rms..if u feel u need more power and they are handling a single 2200 fine strap both at 2ohms (1ohm per amp) and they will really get to moving ..gota be careful at that power tho..cant have a crazy big box or play insane below tuning
Well my box is about 6.25 cu ft tuned to 27hz. Do you think they will be okay? My ultimate objective of all my installs is crazy low bass that most people dont really get a chance to hear. My pioneers were extending down to about 22hz before they started losing pressure from the box. I heard these XFL's get pretty low too.

Well my box is about 6.25 cu ft tuned to 27hz. Do you think they will be okay? My ultimate objective of all my installs is crazy low bass that most people dont really get a chance to hear. My pioneers were extending down to about 22hz before they started losing pressure from the box. I heard these XFL's get pretty low too.
6.25 after port and subs displacement?? If so thats way too big ..what are the dimensions of ur box?

6.25 after port and subs displacement?? If so thats way too big ..what are the dimensions of ur box?
Its 6.25 before sub displacement but after port displacement . I think the dimensions are 32X27X14. I forgot the exact dimensions.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.